Thank you to everyone who came out to see my presentation Keys to a Healthy Relationship with SQL Server at SQL Saturday Cleveland. I had a great time and I hope each of you learned at least one new thing.
Here are the links I mentioned in the session, as well as a couple that contributed to some of the things I mentioned.
- Slide deck uploaded to the SQL Saturday website
- Emoji as server object names
- Michael J. Swart’s (blog | twitter) Ten Percent Rule
- Telling Entity Framework to select specific columns
- RunAs Radio #673, Writing Good T-SQL in 2020 with Pam Lahoud and Pedro Lopes
Thank you to everyone who made SQL Saturday Cleveland possible - the organizers, sponsors, my fellow speakers, and all our attendees. Special shout-out to Eric Blinn (blog | twitter) and Paul Popovich (twitter) for finding a way, against all odds, to pull my name three times in the closing raffle.